THANK YOU !!!
WALK FOR MOMS
MAY 1 - MAY 22, 2021
If you missed Walk For Moms Celebration - you can watch the recording here:
If you missed donating to our annual fundraiser, you can still do it here:
We have been walking for 3 weeks, from May 1st until May 22nd, 2021. It has been an amazing and uplifting experience walking virtually with several hundreds of local and national participants. We are incredibly grateful to all of the walkers, supporters, and donors from Marin County, Sonoma County, East Bay, South Bay, Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Virginia, New Mexico, Florida, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Germany, Serbia, Australia... We look forward to walking with you all next year!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR AMAZING WALKERS & WINNERS!!!
1. A walker who recruited most participants – is Marisela Tzul Hernández
2. A mom who was 39 weeks pregnant and walked with her little son - Lilian Daisy
3. A Fundraising team leader of "Team Mom Love" who raised almost $3,000 - Clara Love
4. A Fundraising team leader of "Mama Tribe" who raised over $2,000 before the walk even started - Ashley Merrill
5. To our most creative walker, who created a beautiful "Walk4Moms" sign - Juliana Meholick
6. A walker who sent amazing photos and a video of herself walking with her beautiful family - Enna Diaz
THANK YOU ALL for joining us and helping mothers’ voices to be heard! We were proud to #walk4moms with you.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WALKING AGAIN WITH YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!